Damian Family Care Centers, Inc.
- Facilitates, plans and organizes the provision of Social Work services for patients presenting at DFCC.
- Collaborates with the clinical staff in identifying patient and caregiver needs and promoting the continuity of care and services.
- Collaborates with external agencies and providers to facilitate the provision of Social Work, case management and entitlement services.
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our patients.
Damian Family Care Centers, Inc. is a not-for-profit primary medical health center & dental care services provider, striving to improve the health status of every patient regardless of one’s ability to pay.
The Mission of Damian Family Care Centers, Inc. is to improve the health status of our patients, provide staff who are culturally sensitive and appropriately credentialed to diagnose and treat our patients, provide care to the underserved populations, and provide safe quality primary and specialty care services regardless of language, culture barriers or the ability to pay. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Damian Family Care Centers, Inc. participates in the federal medical professional liability program known as the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Why Work at Damian?
Are you looking to make a difference? If so, Damian Family Care Centers, Inc. offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization. Come be part of our rapidly growing agency in one of several positions available throughout New York.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: low cost medical, free dental and vision; 401k employer contribution; life insurance; tuition reimbursement; Flexible Spending Account (FSA); and generous time off.
- LMSW with a minimum of two-four years recent experience in an ambulatory care setting required.
- Experience working with HIV infected individuals and substance abuse clients is preferred.
- Able to relate to culturally diverse populations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish are strongly preferred.