Sales Support Administrator
Toly USA Inc
- Administrative / Clerical
- Customer Service
- Sales / Business Development
Title: Sales Support Administrator
As an integral part of our dynamic team, the Sales Administrator is responsible for ensuring customer service, as well as building relationships with Sales.
Who We Are:
The Toly Group remains privately owned and continues to be focused towards the beauty industry.
By living our core values which encompass people, passion, pride and creativity, we aim to offer a unique experience to our customers, called 'The Toly Experience'.
Over the past few years, we have expanded our reach across the world and in addition, we have diversified our product base to include all types of make-up, skincare, fragrance and promotional packaging.
These products are either produced in our own factories or through our global network of trading partners.
We pride ourselves upon our quality and technical know-how and we look forward to welcoming you as a customer to Toly.
For more information, please visit our website on www.toly.com
Essential Job Functions
· Sample management: Keep a running sample log of what samples have been requested and then delivered to customers. Keep an inventory of sample stocks in the office and request custom samples to factories in Asia & Europe.
· Track the development stages of a project. Check status against agreed schedules, follow-up on color matches, print submissions and limit boards.
· Prepare customer quotes for the sales team to approve
· Ensure Monthly Sales reports are completed by the sales team and issued on time.
· Conduct market research to identify new & upcoming brands (the next Urban Decay & Too Faced)
· Customer database management
· Make sure weekly report is completed every week, and distribute it
· Sales Calls, organizing appointments for sales team
· General office duties: Manage mail and courier services, prepare mailings, answer the phone and re-direct calls, etc.
· Customer Service: Deal directly with customers on the phone, electronically, or face to face in assisting the sales team
· Ability to manage complexity in the workplace
· Project Management experience
· Customer Service and/or Sales support background
· Experience of dealing with different cultures and time zones.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and at least 1 year of work experience or a High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum progressive experience level of 2-5 years administrative, customer service, or cosmetics/packaging industry experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft office including: MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Effective oral and written communication skills strongly preferred.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong attention to detail and follow through.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with deadlines simultaneously.
· Ability to work as a team member, externally and internally.
· Must possess excellent listening skills.
· Superior client service skills.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately- task focused.
· Experience working for global organization and/or smaller family owned company a plus
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Sales Support Jobs
- View more Administrative / Clerical Jobs
- View more Business Jobs
- View more Customer Service Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
- View more Toly USA Inc Jobs
View More Jobs in Harriman, NY:
- View more jobs in Harriman, New York
- Sales Support jobs in Harriman, New York
- Administrative / Clerical jobs in Harriman, New York
- Business jobs in Harriman, New York
- Customer Service jobs in Harriman, New York
- Sales / Business Development jobs in Harriman, New York
- Toly USA Inc jobs in Harriman, New York